Thursday, December 11, 2008

4am in the morning

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1. The reason why im doing this is because it is 4am in the morning and nobodys online to chat with me :( im hoping that id feel super tired after doing this nonsense and so that i can sleep my beauty sleep.


2. Felix (above) was the second guy i got to know while working at fep. we first met at a bus stop where we then decided to cab home together with renee and weikang LOL. he will be leaving for thailand for 10months tml and i dunno what work will be like without him popping by and boo-ing me. haiss ill miss you man fei mao. oh ya, that pic above was taken today cause i didnt wanna forget how he looks like while hes away :(
3. My first bestfriend was Amanda Tay (1998-2000) haha and she is still my very close friend now. :)
4. i have a habit of biting the skin around my nails im actually doing it right now.

5. i used to have a clique (which was made up for 5 of us) in primary sch and we named ourselves 5566 HAHAHAHA!!
6. i walked to the 106/77/174 busstop with a guy working at revoltage after work today and it is my first time talking to him and we spoke like we knew each other forever.
7. I havent been to sports club in a looooonnggggg time.
8. I never tried clubbing before cause i hate dancing since i was smaller. i rmb in sec sch when we were made to do folk dance and hiphop dance ill always pretend to "forget to bring my PE attire" or pretend to feel unwell or sometimes even chabot. i was the only one from my class who didnt get into the competing group that year. boohoohoo HAHA
9. speaking of folk dance, i was dating chun yang when we first learnt folkdance and i secretly like folk dance lessons cause he was my partner and we get to hold hands LOL!
10. all the malay girls in my sec sch hated me when i was in sec 1. i think because of billy or trisno i dunno man. and i always feel very frightened when i go for the lower sec recess cause they never fail to stare at me like theres no tml. it shocked me when nana waved at me one fine day LOL

11. The first guy i went out with was from ACS barker road. i was pri 6 then and he was sec 3. we're in the same polytechnic now but im quite sure he doesnt recognise/remember me. maybe he even forgot that part of his past. he is a fucker, you bet.
12. Ive tried drinking but never once liked the taste of alcohol.
13. apparently some girls thought that im a school drop out who clubs and get wasted every other day. im not like that :(
14. ill pinch my double chin whenever someone says im fat(or something along that line). its also one of the ways i assure myself that im still the same size as 1 day ago LOL
15. i once tried cooking an egg with a microwave toaster. and it took 30 mins for it to be cooked. next thing i know, the egg is well cooked but it was stuck onto the aluminium foil and there was no way for it to be removed cause it was like charred stains left on a frying pan HAHA so i didnt get to eat my egg in the end. instead, i got myself lots of work to do. bottomline is, i always cause trouble for myself.

16. my english is so atrocious i started failing that subject since i was pri 3! HAHAHA! oh did i mention that ive always hated chinese girls who pretends as if their mandrain sucks so bad they speak with a pause after every word and they try to fake a accent when they speak english!
17. im still fucking bored and energetic after this whole crap but luckily i have nik to chat with now.

the 5 ppl i tag: regina, marcus, ana, shermane, karol.

bye peeps!

No comments: