Friday, December 12, 2008

-1 friend.

i think i just lost a friend LOL

i think he thinks that im an arrogant and totally fucked up person but the thing he doesnt know is that i feel the same way towards him. maybe less of arrogant but more of annoying, and fucked up too.

he has been a outgoing (id call it flirt though) guy since ever and its a well known fact that he has dated like 3/4 of the entire school population. i wouldnt deny that he is cute and i once thought that someone like him would never see anything in me. he was 2 years my senior when i first met him. and my ex-bf's good friend then.

ive always had him in my msn contact list. but we havent really spoken to each other till a few months back. one fine day he chatted with me and after so long we finally decided to hang out.

at first, i really thought he was cute, he plays soccer well, he is tall enough and has nice deep romantic voice. i was really really attracted to him. but not long later, i found him annoying and am totally disgusted by his __________(i cant find a word to describe it yet).

He fucking lied to me. he lied to me that hes single, broke up with his gf alr blah blah blah. haha but it was not till my friend X (not to be named) chanced upon his gf's blog (at that point of time, i knew her as ex-gf instead of gf) that i realised that ive been victimised (LOL what a word). i read her blog and they were still seeing each other la! that jerk fucking lied to me!

although losing a friend like him is no big deal but i decided to be nice and just let him sense my unhappiness through verbal sarcasm. it was a huge change in attitude within a day. he sensed it i guess. so we gradually stopped contacting each other since.

a few weeks later, i saw my pic at his friendster! (among 50000 other girls he took pic with) OMG I FELT FUCKING DISGUSTED! not with him but with myself. i just wanted to find a place to hide my face then.

ok so i didnt give a fuck about him after that day. it has been soooo longg since we last chatted till today he spoke to me online again.

oh guess what mr playboy wants from me now?

he wanted me to accompany him to his soccer match tml and afterwhich, hang out with him and his soccermates (which idont even know any of them). STAY OUT ALL NIGHT WITH THEM SOMEMORE. oh and did i not mention that HIS GF IS AWAY AT AUSSIE!

obviously id reject him wat.
1st- i dont know any of them!
2nd- hes attached ! and his gf is away!
3rd- hanging out with matreps (& their gfs) makes ppl see me as a minah too. eew. id rather be called an AL for the rest of my life than to be named a minah okay.
4th- he doesnt wanna tell me a specific reason why i should hang out with them.
5th- matreps are scary. who knows they might just kill me in the middle of the night.
**of course, this doesnt apply to all malays cause thank god 99.999999% of the malays i know are awesome friends of mine!

so i turned him down. he even offered to go shopping with me before the soccer match -.- i said "no thanks. you go find someone else k sorry".

he read too much into what i said. he thought i was being sarcastic like im asking him to go pick another girl out of the whole collection he has. LOL and so he unhappily replied "thanks so much for being highly sarcastic jas" and then he appeared to be offline alr. i think hes mad at me and has blocked me LOL

i think that guy has never been rejected his whole life. cant take rejections, failed to handle them and made it sounds like its my fault for being sarcastic. but purlease, it was really unintentional ok. either im too insensitive or you're too emotional man. i was busy doing other things to even realised that i sounded a tad too sarcastic.

but i just lost a friend, shouldnt i be sad? haiz

No comments: