Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wed Blues

On my way home today
i overheard the man behind me talking about how unlucky his day was.
i wanted to join him in complaining about my terrible day.
terrible terrible day.
10 reasons why today was a terrible day for me :

1. some ridiculous guy just wanna ruin my day
2. Jean forgot to bring the shorts
3. Joce is disappointed with sales today
4. i missed the second episode of Little Nonya
5. the 171 i took was packed like hell (so packed it couldnt stop for the next 3 stops after the one i board the bus from)
6. i spent money again today. :(
7. the Wing Tai person dont wanna reveal the date they were established.
8. i missed the spssc Zouk event
9. Weds are loooooooooooong days
10. Bkk is having riot now thus our trip next sat might be cancelled (1000000 booos)

No comments: