Monday, November 10, 2008

Turning 17 !!!

MY BIRD DAY IS COMING!!!!!
..in 3 hours time! :D:D:D

I shall spend my last 3 hours being 16 here, blogging. im quite excited cause 12am marks the end of my 17th year and the start of my 18th year alive. i wonder what the next chapter of life have prepared for me. maybe not long later, you'll hear my wedding bells ringing. that is how time flies. ill be 17 in 3 hours and im scared cause im growing old way too fast. i guess im too slow to catch up with time and the ticking of the clock frightens me badly. i wanna remain 16 and i hope that this 3 hours could slow down for me just so that i will have some time to recall about what i have done since my last bday cause time seems to have passed so quickly i almost couldnt believe another year of my life is gone already. im starting wonder how many more of '11/11'-s lies ahead of me.


im sad cause ill never be 16 ever again.
16 turns history and history doesnt sound pleasant to me. :(
im happy cause im turning 17.
17 is what i will be, in 3 hours from now.
ok im contradicting myself.

No comments: