Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kawaii nehx?





Im at work now. i didnt know i can easily connect to wireless@sg! HAHAHA
im so bored thus i camwhored a little. hahaha! i know they're super act cute la there are worse trust me HAHAHA! my blog is so dead and the purpose of this post is to give it a little more life.
OH YAYA! on thursday, after work i took 171 home. the bus was as packed as molecues in solid. amongst all the horrible smelling people on board, there was this one hot hot botak guy. he looks like a potential step up male lead. he is tall, his body is wow and his face, can easily beat every single one of the guys i know in person. hahaha that was how awesome he was. okay the story doesnt just end here. HE OFFERED ME HIS SEAT!!! hahaha. of every other ladies around, he offered me! i didnt really notice how gorgeous he was until he spoke to me in his wawaweewa slang. can melt the ice bergs that sank titanic haha. his nose bridge is high, his sleepy eyes spells hotness. he politely tapped my plastic bag and said "hey you wanna have this seat?" hahaha! then i said "no its okay!" and it only striked me that i didnt say thank you after i alighted! HAHA. and he alighted like 10 mins after he popped the question. he smiled at me before he left and his smile was........................ no vocabulary in this world could describe his smile. i almost died there. HAHA but i took his seat after he left so it was a little awkward. i kept thinking about it and it striked me that theres a possibility that he tut im pregnant! HAHAHA FUCK I HOPE NOT. cause theres like 10000 other women on the bus who looks like they need the seats more than i do. or rather, look more pregnant than i do. hahahaha! okay the end.

No comments: